A game made for Ludum Dare 45
"Start with nothing"
Every book has a beginning, but sometimes the ending has not yet been written. But if you want to be the writer of your own fate, you will have to Start With Nothing.
- Book - Mouse
- World - WASD or Arrows
- You can write yourself out of the book to reset the level.
- Some book choices have more than two options.
- There are 2 collectible secret stars in each level.
- Logs and Rocks have 4 states: normal, covered in moss, covered in mushroom/fungus, and on fire.
- Rock smothers fire.
- Fungal logs cannot move.
- Logs can be pushed or rolled (if on their side).
- Mossy logs cannot be pushed, or roll onto moss.
- Mossy logs roll only one tile at a time.
- Logs will stop on moss, and only roll one tile at a time.
- You can safely stand on burning logs.
- You can roll logs by walking on them.
- Ground moss written into mushrooms will lift whatever is standing on them up in the air.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.