really nice game , smooth mechanics and nice art
A game made for Ludum Dare 44
"Your life is currency"
Life in Rustburg has been rough lately. The mysterious energy that gives life to it's robot citizens has started driving them crazy! It's up to you to put a stop to it.
Your friend, Dr. Cogburn, can help you out at her Mechanic Shop. Only problem is, she needs to build upgrades out of Spare Parts from your robot body. At her shop, Your life is currency.
- Move - WASD or Arrows
- Aim - Mouse
- Shoot (with gun) - Left Click
- Talk/Interact - W or Space or Up Arrow
- Jump (with upgrade) - W or Space or Up Arrow
- Select - Space or Enter or Z
- Dash - Double Tap Left or Right
- View Map (with upgrade) - Hold Tab
- Don't worry if you can't jump when you start the game.
- You can recover your health at Dr. Cogburn's Body Shops.
- There are eighty-six thousand four hundred seconds in a day.
Click download now to get access to the following files: