A game made for Ludum Dare 34
"Two Button Controls" & "Growing"
Santa has to deliver presents to every entity in the Multiverse, but he can only do this by using dangerous unbounded exponential self division. Good thing he got the Omnicube 9000 for Christmas this year.
How To Play
- First, decide who you would like to give a gift to.
- Next, follow the button choices that would lead you to that recipient.
- Then, if your recipient does not yet exist, create them.
- Next, choose two new buttons for the next player.
- If you continue to play eventually you'll reach the edge of the known universe.
- But, do not despair, you can keep playing to expand the multiverse indefinitely by continuing to choose, make, and give gifts to new recipients.
- You can use the back button in the upper left to go back up a level.
- Buttons that will go to the editor have a special icon at the end.
- Once in the editor, you cannot go back.
- More of the story will be revealed the further you go.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.